October 9th, 2012 at 1:55am
If you would like to skip this and see what most people want, go to page 12 for the feedback page
I made quite a few detailed threads about certain aspects that would improve this game 10 fold. Improvements are being made but they're not taking care of the bigger picture just yet. Here's a list of things which I think would make a big difference:
1) Allocatable stat points - Let us choose how to distribute our points post level 60
2) Allocatable skill points - Post level 60, say every 5 levels a skill point to improve a rune. Makes your char have a build and not just skill choices - could further expand so that very interesting and unique properties occur with 5 skill points on any given rune etc.
3) PvP - needs to be balanced - personally I would have all the skills and runes available but have them work differently for PvP to PvE. eg vault - put a cooldown on it or something for PvP. A PvP ladder/points system would be nice too with rewards. Perhaps even a gambling sink where each player adds 1mil, the winner wins 1.7mil - 15% gold sink.
4) Challenging content. I'm not just talking more hp on mobs here which is pretty much what monster levels are i'm talking content that is JUST soloable by those with uber gear - something to aspire to getting better gear for. For those without the uber gear they can team up if so desired but it would still be challenging.
5) Drop rates increased - Debatable but personally i think it does take too long to find something worth having
6) Some BIG gold sinks - such as socketing or crafting with guaranteed stats etc but you pay a lot to do so.
7) Completing inferno with any class means you can begin with that class at level 60 paragon level 0 on inferno. Since all chars are the same up to level 60 (assuming the above changes take place afterwards they wouldnt be) this just makes a lot of sense to me.
8) Add Paragon ladder. Add an NPC which allows you to opt in to the ladder. When opted in there is no going back and your char will be unplayable at the end of the ladder however he/she shall remain in your online profile showing the position in the ladder they got to when it ended.
9) More stash and more char slots - double both at least - theres gonna be tons of builds if you make the above happen instead of the 5 builds there are now. (imo they arent builds theyre skill choices so basically every char the same if same class = 1 build per class)
10) Clan support. Sounds a bit strange this one but - if you make an NPC for people to make a clan, it makes getting a community of players where everyone has many friends and can play together much more easily much easier. Right now i have 4 friends....... none of them still play. If i were part of a clan it would mean there'd probably always be someone to play with. It just makes getting a community together in the game much easier. If each clan had its own page they could organise themselves little events - ok it isnt an MMO, but a PvP tournament within the clan would be pretty fun. Clan chat - you build a community rather than just a few individuals who sometimes play together.
Thats my 10, feel free to comment or make your own or just ignore it - most of my posts die and i dont bump threads - if they die they die :P .
Id love to see a blue too if im honest
FEEDBACK IS ON PAGE 12: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5616361857?page=12#224
November 15th, 2012 at 10:32am
This thread has displayed a lot of really nice feedback on Diablo III so far and we look forward to what else you have to say. It's really cool to see some well-presented and written feedback displayed in a manner that outlines what your concerns are as well as those of other players :) It is especially awesome that you even consolidated all of the information into a list of the top 10 most given feedback for this thread.
We spend a lot of our time reading these forums every day so keep on posting your feedback because we put a lot of effort into making sure that it does reach the developers. We assure you that they do listen and want to hear what you have to say about the Diablo III.