- ID: 72095
- Normal Levels: 1-9
- Nightmare Levels: 31-36
- Hell Levels: 50-53
- Inferno Level: 60
Toggle Class Dialog:
Your selection is remembered with a cookie.
- Use the New Tristram Waypoint to go to the Old Ruins with Leah.
- Go to the Old Tristram Gate northeast of the Old Tristram Waypoint.
- Find Adria's Hut by following the Old Tristram Road northeast of the Old Ruins.
- Search Adria's Hut northeast of the Old Ruins.
- Go down the ladder to the Hidden Cellar in Adria's Hut northeast of the Old Ruins.
- Explore the Hidden Cellar beneath Adria's Hut.
- Kill Captain Daltyn and the Risen in the Hidden Cellar beneath Adria's Hut.
- Talk to Leah in the Hidden Cellar beneath Adria's Hut.
- Go to the Cathedral by exiting the Hidden Cellar and following the path northeast from Adria's Hut.
- Descend into the Cathedral Level 1 northeast of Adria's Hut.
- Search for signs of Deckard Cain in the Cathedral.
- Kill the skeletons attacking Deckard Cain in Leoric's Passage.
- Talk to Deckard Cain in Leoric's Passage in the Cathedral.
- Follow Deckard Cain out of Leoric's Passage.
- Talk to Leah in New Tristram.
The Legacy of Cain Deckard Cain was lost in the cathedral when it was struck by the falling star. Discover his fate.
Use the New Tristram Waypoint to go to the Old Ruins with Leah.
Deckard Cain's Journal, Part 1 (Lore Book)
Deckard CainWe have come at last to Tristram's old cathedral. This is where Diablo, Lord of Terror, first corrupted mankind. This is where I may finally find the answers I seek. Leah worries after my safety, but I believe information vital to defeating the last Lords of the Burning Hells can be found here.
Leah's Journal, Part 2 (Lore Book)
LeahA miracle has happened! A hero like one out of Uncle Deckard's tales appeared and saved us! I know in my heart that my uncle still lives, and I pray that the hero will bring him home safely.
Gossip (Ambient Gossip)
BarkeepJust my luck! My business is the only thing not rising from the dead in this town!
ScoundrelNow, I haven't been to a church for years, but I don't remember anything like this happening.
Next Objective »
ScoundrelDo you think that statue would fetch a good price?
BarbarianYou would sell someone a cursed statue?
ScoundrelWell, no one here appreciates it.