- ID: 73223
- Class: Wizard
- Required Level: 14
- Skill Type: Active
- Popularity: 3.73%
- Rating: Low
|37%||Crystallize (Level 31)|
Whenever you are struck by a melee attack, your Armor is increased by 30% for 30 seconds. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
|20%||Ice Reflect (Level 49)|
Melee attacks have a 25% chance to create a Frost Nova centered on the attacker, dealing 75% weapon damage as Cold.
|17%||Chilling Aura (Level 21)|
Lower the temperature of the air around you. Nearby enemies are chilled, slowing their movement speed by 30%.
|17%||Frozen Storm (Level 53)|
A whirling storm of ice builds around you that deals 30% weapon damage as Cold over 3 seconds after casting Ice Armor.
|9%||Jagged Ice (Level 42)|
Melee attackers also take 130% weapon damage as Cold.
- Popularity data is sampled from all characters from this class in the past 2 weeks.
- Skill popularity is relative to the class, while rune popularity is relative to the skill itself.
- Skills and runes with mana cost or healing are calculated based on a level 60 character.